If you need specific advice in relation to your pregnancy or women’s health concern, you should contact your doctor.

However, if you wish to ask a question about a post, or would like to suggest a topic for a post, then please leave a comment in my blog and I’ll try and include an answer in my next post.

Researchers are able to contact me via Researchgate. The link is here